10 Best Bloggers Who Blog About Blogging
These 10 popular bloggers are sharing the best blogging tips for creating and maintaining a successful blog and brand persona.Building a successful brand persona online can seem an indomitable task. Potential customers and clients are searching for your content online, and without a web presence you’re going to get passed up. Your brand needs a voice. Your brand needs a blog. So you wanna be a blogger? Where to begin?
Ah, the ever-intimidating, first post. It’s so awkward!
You can go to school for Graphic Design, or get a degree in Web Development. But because the blogging industry is still so new, there aren’t any classes to teach you “How to be a Successful Blogger.” …or are there?
A new breed of blogger has emerged.These bloggers write blogs about blogging. (That’s a thing!) And many of them now offer workshops for fellow creatives to hone their craft. The era of the blog is here. And it’s quickly becoming a competitive field. Whether you are looking to jumpstart a freelance blogging career or give voice to an existing brand through the extension of a blog, these 10 ladies will give you the tips you need to maintain a successful, professional blog that fully embodies your brand’s persona.
1. A Beautiful Mess: For conversational posts from millionaire DIY bloggers that get really down and dirty with blog stats. They offer e-courses too.
2. Alex Beadon: Recent posts include “Going Public on Snapchat” and “2 Questions Every Soulful Entrepreneur Should Ask Themselves.”
3. Elle & Co.: Offering online design classes geared toward bloggers & business owners, and 100+ how-to posts and blogging tutorials.
4. In Spaces Between: Rachel is a blog coach and life coach, with a successful, sold out e-course. I highly recommend signing up for her motivational newsletter.
5. By Regina: For archives of “how to blog better” posts, and a free e-course complete with blog planning worksheets and beginner video tutorials.
6. The Nectar Collective: Offering advice on advice on advice about improving your life, your blog and your business.
7. A Beautiful Exchange Blog: A fashion blogger offering tips on everything from landing your first sponsored post to getting the most value out of your blog ads.
8. The Every Girl: For a wide array of posts on life & work skills, starting your own business and improving your brand persona.
9. Paper & Stitch: Rounding up crafty business and blogging tips, and sharing behind the scenes photos and tricks from her blog photoshoots.
10. The SITS Girls: For the new blogger looking for inspiring blogs to read, or the veteran blogger seeking information about social media and blog growth.
Emily Chavous is the founder of FaitBoum.com, a bohemian life and style blog, and a Journalism and Social Media Marketing student at San Francisco State University. Lover of cat videos, long walks on the beach and cold-brew iced coffee. Tweeting @faitboum.
To get all the latest blogging tips in one place, check out Emily’s Marketing and Blogging Tips board on Pinterest.