Ever wonder how to plan a stressfree party? Keep reading, we’ll spill the tea.
Celebrations play a significant part in our lives. It our way of expressing and sharing joy and fulfillment with our loved ones or at least the ones closest to us. But the one big stress with these parties are the planning and preparing, am I right? So if you plan to have a party sooner or later, I bring you…. SARSIE’S PARTIES!
Sarsie’s Parties, a party planner and coordinator, decor styling, and desserts masters (well, mostly for kids but very much appreciated by adults too!) are here for you! Wonder what and how they do it?
Number one the plan list is the Venue Styling, cause of course the over all look matters the most! Using an extensive array of equipment, furniture, materials, and anything and everything at their disposal, Sarsie’s Parties’ goal is to create a cohesive design that aligns with the vision you have for your celebration!
They provide customize and professionally design all signage and labels to coordinate with your event’s theme and color scheme. Who wouldn’t love it right?
If you plan to keep the party going for hours, Sarsie’s Parties offer an array of in house entertainment as well as work with professionals in the industry to ensure that your celebration is not only beautiful, but also a lot of fun. Their specialty? Ballon Twisting, Cotton Candy and Popcorn Machines, Magic Shows, Arts & Crafts and Glitter Temporary Tattoos!
Running around to check that everything is going as planned while entertaining your guests can be challenging. Lucky you, Sarsie’s Partie’s will leave you stress free because of their team of friendly event coordinators will be present at your event to ensure that all goes smoothly during your celebration.
They also offer Photo Booth, Video and Photo Services to make sure you have something to remember your special event by capturing the moments through Sarsie’s Parties’ photo booth, staff photographer, an arranged professional photographer or videographer services.
SET UP, TEAR DOWN, and PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
From creating a design concept and color scheme, research and procurement of materials, cutting and printing of signage and posters, to décor set up and pack up, and everything in between, Sarsie’s Parties’ will be taking care of it for you. They want to make sure that you can be a guest at your own event and that your celebration will truly be a memorable one that you and your guests can cherish for the years to come. Stress and hassle free indeed!
Having a party soon? Well know you know who to call! Sarsie’s Parties’, your personal Party Planner is at your service available for booking for Bay Area events! Make sure to give them a call at 510-304-2226 or visit their website, sarsiesparties.com!
TV RocksWhile there are many food tv shows to watch, these 3 tv shows made me obsessed about food!
- Keep chewing:– Have nuts and berries when hunger strikes. As they say, “nuts to you!” and no, this is not an insult. It’s rather a recommendation to add nuts and berries to your diet.
- Get your smoothie game strong:- A glass of cold smoothie made with fresh fruits, milk, and a few almonds can never go wrong. Just put all these ingredients together and turn your magic bullet on!
- Snack on citrus:– A recent study found that people who eat grapefruit as a snack after each meal can lose up to 3 1/2 pounds in less than three months. Wow!
- Yogurt as a best friend:- Keep in mind to only have greek yogurt for this one to work. Flavored yogurt is used as a treat than a snack.
- Dark chocolate to the rescue:- Just try to limit your intake to less than 10g and you’re good to go with this one.
HERE’S HOW TO TIE A SQUARE SCARF LIKE A TRUE PARISIAN:This is my favorite way to tie a scarf… If there is one technique to remember, this is the one! It will make you look oh so chic, tres vite (so fast)…
- Fold the square scarf on itself, in a triangle
- Hold the scarf in front of your neck, point down
- Cross the 2 ends in the back of neck and bring them back to front
- Tie in front with a double knot
- Voila! You look so French! Effortless
MY SCARF CRUSHES RIGHT NOW…So perfect for Mother’s Day: from an Hermes splurge to Michael Kors and Echo… http://usa.hermes.com/la-maison-des-carres/le-jardin-de-la-maharani-90-scarf-114830.html http://www.dvf.com/bezou-silk-twill-scarf/10202ACC.html?dwvar_10202ACC_color=BESQI&bcid= http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/echo-le-jardin-square-silk-scarf/4545771?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=PINK%20COMBO Now that you have mastered styling a square scarf, you might wonder: but what about a rectangular scarf? How do I handle this shape?
THE BEST WAY TO TIE A LONG RECTANGULAR SCARF…Come back next week for new techniques and a new ‘how to’ video… In the meantime send me your questions, styling tips requests and your best “I did it myself” square scarf styling pics for a chance to win one of 10 scarf prizes! A Bientot! A French girl in San Francisco
Get ready to welcome Summer with colorful meals! We have hand-picked these 5 quick salad recipes to get you one step closer to healthy eating:
1.Tropical fruits and nuts salad.
Mix 2 parts of lemon juice with one part of honey. Toss with pineapple chunks, chopped strawberries, walnuts, lettuce, blueberries, cucumber & avocado.Let it rest for ten minutes in order to ensure maximum flavor infusion. Get ready to tantalize your taste-buds!Quick tip: Keep pineapple chunks ready and packed in a zip lock bag ahead of time.
2.Quinoa avocado salad.
Turn the otherwise routine quinoa into a tasty meal . This fiber-rich & healthy salad is listed on pop sugar fitness as Jennifer Aniston’s favorite Quinoa salad!
Mix 1 cup of cooked quinoa with freshly chopped avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, a dash of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Also, garnish with few parsley sprigs for added flavor.
3.Mung sprouts salad.
Par-boil green mung sprouts. Toss with pomegranate, grated carrots & coconut, cilantro, lemon juice, salt. Ready in 10 minutes or less! Get ready to enjoy a guilt-free explosion of flavors as you savor each bite.Quick tip: Sprouts can be par-boiled in advance in order to save time.
4.Black Chickpea sprouts salad.
Mix 2 cups of sprouted black chickpea with finely chopped tomatoes, onion and a handful of cilantro. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and paprika as per taste.
Mix red onion slices, chopped cucumber, lettuce, grape tomatoes, olives and crumbled feta cheese. Dress with olive oil and red vine vinaigrette ; season with salt and pepper.
How do you want to feel this Summer – Fit or Jealous? Start today to embrace a healthy lifestyle!
- Properly chilled, stemmed martini glasses (Properly chilled means your glasses should be in the freezer for a minimum of one hour prior to making the martini).
- Add one cap full of dry Vermouth.
- Add Grey Goose or Belvedere grain Vodka.
- A glass pitcher or metal shaker. Most martinis are stirred, you can have it shaken of course, but if you ask any bartender worth their salt, they’ll tell you should stir a martini.
- Add some olive brine or olive juice to the mix.
- Garnish: Olives, 2 max on the toothpick. A lemon peel can work as well.
- And last, but obviously not least: Enjoy the King of Cocktails. Here is a video in case the need arises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jq4tPutdGQ
A dirty Martini contains a splash of olive brine or olive juice and is typically garnished with an olive.
A perfect Martini uses equal amounts of sweet and dry vermouth.
- The phrase first appears in the novel Diamonds Are Forever (1956), though Bond does not actually say the line until Dr. No (1958) but says it “shaken and not stirred” instead of “shaken, not stirred.” It was first uttered by the James Bond character played by Sean Connery in Goldfinger in 1964, though the villain Dr. Julius No offers this drink and utters those words in the first film, Dr. No, in 1962.
Martinis are serious drinks, for serious people. Case in point: